"We were having recurring problems with the furnace at our seasonal dwelling. The furnace quit working three times and we were notified when the temperature fell- saving us the possibility of...
Medical Alert Systems
Everyone should live in his or her home independently, safely and securely. If you or a loved one worry about a medical condition or emergency happening at home, Heartland Security offers easy to use, at-home medical monitoring. Connected to your home phone line, a single button push connects you to a highly trained dispatcher who is there to help, 24/7. No landline? No Problem. We now have a new option that involves a cellular communicator. Call for more details
A Heartland Security system can be installed temporarily or permanently and contains two simple parts: a base unit and a wireless emergency worn on the body. Press a button on either unit for immediate help.
A Heartland Security medical alert system is:
- Personalized – you preselect who you want the dispatcher to call for specific situations.
- Flexible- you can choose a wireless button on a neck pendant or wristband. Both are water resistant so you are even protected when you bathe.
- Dependable – the Heartland Security alert system is a UL-certified home healthcare signaling device. Our system is built with the latest in long-range wireless technology.
How it works
- Press the wireless button to receive assistance.
- The base unit immediately calls the response center.
- Say what you need: A trained response center dispatcher talks to you through the base unit to assess your condition and get you the help you need.
- Get help: Depending on the situation, the response center dispatcher calls the designated person you specify, whether a family member, friend, neighbor or emergency personnel.
We're Always On Alert
Your Heartland Security system is monitored by highly skilled, certified professionals, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year. Our , UL-listed center in Rockford, MN, has been awarded the "Five Diamond" certification from the Central Station Alarm Association for the past nine years, in recognition of our employee certification in emergency dispatch response and customer service.
With state-of-the-art technology and redundant communication systems, you are assured round-the-clock protection and immediate response to any alarm.