Tools used to break in are usually simple, such as screwdriver, pliers, pry bars, and small hammers.
Residential Security Systems
Stay safe and secure at home
Your home is your sanctuary. Heartland Security protects you, your family and valuables against any threat- burglary, fire, water and even dangerous gasses – with leading-edge technology that is easy to use, and affordable.
Your system is customized to how you live, using:
- User-friendly keypad control that activates and deactivates your system with a push of a button.
- Door and window sensors that sound alarms to frighten away intruders, and immediately dispatch your local emergency department.
- Glass-break sensors to detect frequencies emitted by breaking glass.
- Smoke sensors that detect all fires, including deadly slow, smoldering blazes, and dispatch your fire department.
- Motion and body heat sensors using infrared technology to sense intruders.
- Carbon monoxide sensors that pick up the presence of this odorless – and very deadly- gas that’s emitted by malfunctioning fireplaces, furnaces and appliances.
- Water sensors that alert you to leaking or broken plumbing or a failing sump pump before costly damage occurs.
- High/low temperature sensors to alert you to damaging high or low home temperatures.
Minnesota Security Systems:
Worthington Security Systems, Jackson Security Systems, Fairmont Security Systems, Blue Earth Security Systems, Albert Lea Security Systems, Austin Security Systems, Rochester Security Systems, St. Charles Security Systems, Winona Security Systems, Owatonna Security Systems, Mankato Security Systems, St. James Security Systems, New Ulm Security Systems, Sleepy Eye Security Systems, Redwood Falls Security Systems, Marshall Security Systems, Granite Falls Security Systems, Willmar Security Systems, Litchfield Security Systems, Hutchinson Security Systems, Glencoe Security Systems, Paynesville Security Systems, St. Cloud Security Systems, Melrose Security Systems, Sauk Centre Security Systems, Glenwood Security Systems, Alexandria Security Systems
Iowa Security Systems:
Spirit Lake Security Systems, Okoboji Security Systems, Estherville Security Systems, Spencer Security Systems, Cherokee Security Systems, Storm Lake Security Systems, Emmetsburg Security Systems, Algona Security Systems, Cresco Security Systems, Decorah Security Systems
We’re always on alert
Your Heartland Security system is monitored by highly skilled, certified professionals, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year. Our , UL-listed center in Rockford, MN, has been awarded the "Five Diamond" certification from the Central Station Alarm Association for the past nine years, in recognition of our employee certification in emergency dispatch response and customer service.
With state-of-the-art technology and redundant communication systems, you are assured round-the-clock protection and immediate response to any alarm.
- Alarm sounds for break-in, fire, or water damage
- A signal is sent immediately to the Heartland Security monitoring center.
- A trained dispatcher calls you or the authorities, depending on the alarm.
- Emergency personnel are dispatched to your home or business
All day, everyday access with Heartland Interactive
Heartland Security partners with alarm.com to harness the best and most up-to-date interactive and mobile technologies, making viewing system status and monitoring activity as easy and accessible as using your smartphone, computer, table or other mobile device.